Sunday, March 4, 2012

the show is starting..

Kate and I spent a morning making some puppets...as her production was about to begin, she noticed me taking a picture, standing up slowly, she said, "ok, we will start, but before we start you have to turn off all your electric things for the show.."

Made me laugh..but also reminded me that she wants just me, personal connections, a real audience for not only her puppet show, but for her life. Sometimes I need to turn off the camera and enjoy the show. It was hilarious, I didn't record it, you'll just have to trust me :)


3 comments:

  1. She is such a doll! (Alyssa misses her "Sorry" buddy.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Very smart, indeed. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has been on my mind lately too Christy- more face to face time. She looks so grown up, I can't even believe it. Pretty amazing puppets!

    ReplyDelete