So we've been a little absent as of late but we're still around... baby #5 and back to school for the other 4 have taken their toll on our time and the blog has been a major casualty!
Kate is so funny with all her questions and little quirks. On average, she goes through about 4 costumes a day but usually ends up with her "SuperGirl"costume (she'd wear it all day if she could). She recently told me, "Dad, did you know that SuperGirl can block bullets with her wristbands?!?" I didn't have heart to tell her that was Wonder Woman. Maybe I should introduce her to the invisible jet and cool lasso! Notice on the pictures we have Dress Karate Girl and Cheetah Soccer Girl (evil twin of Soccer Girl). Anyway, here's a short video of our amazing little Kate.
I'm LOVIN' the cheetah/soccer girl combo - it's my favorite. :) FUNNY GIRL!
ReplyDeleteshe's so silly! Grace cracks up every time she sees her running in the hall at church.
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you back, you've been missed!! I love Kate, she cracks me up!
ReplyDeleteSO MUCH TO SAY. The cheetah soccer outfit is fabulous. Great swimming Kate and that song of hers...i love it. She sang it herethe other day.
ReplyDeleteCUTE!!!
So glad you're back! We've missed your smiley blog. Your girls are precious, but I too am a WW fan. Must teach her, she's hysterical.
ReplyDeleteCheetah soccer girl might just very well be the next BIG thing~I'll bet she could capitalize on it! And she eats ice cream like we all want to.
ReplyDeleteGlad you're back!
wow, i just don't know what to say about that cheetah outfit but hilarious! what a free spirit that one. i'm interested to see what janelle will do to one-up Kate's personality. :) love you!
ReplyDeleteLove the song...I'm a rock Starrrrr oh yah! She is such a precious little crack pot. My fav too is the cheetah soccer girl. I miss my cuddles with Kate lately. i love the song in the background too. What song is that?
ReplyDelete