Tuesday, October 6, 2009

As far as traditions go, we aren't out there with anything really, but somehow we started to take pictures of our little babies about about 4 months, sitting in a MINI fancy chair. Brooklynn's photographer started it and on it went. Not that keeping this tradition hasen't come with its challenges over the years. There WAS the target photographer that wasn't allowed to put a baby on a chair, AND the time that hands had to be airbrushed out because baby was just too busy that day to pose elegantly on her own, but traditions will HOLD!
Here is the latest on J -5

(love my happy baby!)
goo goo ga ga?
Closest to a chair pose I think...


This was our attempt at a smaller chair, ugly plastic chair underneath
(home studio), didn't work out, she loved the material too much!

Here are Brooklynn and Hallie at 4 months! Anyone have a fancy schmancy baby chair?
(Didn't think so, it's a weird tradition I know)












7 comments:

  1. she is ADORABLE!!!!
    cute tradition. I did the same thing at 6 months age, only we had sports balls all around rather than a fancy chair.
    She looks like Hallie to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE pictures - the first one takes the cake. Wish I had a fancy-schmancy chair to share, but I don't. We had similar traditions with our kids, it's great. :) Thanks for sharing these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, happy baby! Really cute!
    Thanks for finally sharing. No fancy chairs over here. In fact, I don't think I have anything that's fancy ;-0

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a fancy chair in Utah but it doesn't have arms. it's a primary chair with a pretty cover

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! That dimpled smiling cherub!
    VERY.CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely LOVE the one with her finger in her mouth. She is such a beautiful little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the pictures!! and it's not weird at all, I think pictures of babies in those fancy chairs are adorable!! we have several of Tiffany in diffrent styles of chairs

    ReplyDelete