
Well, so far this month, I've been beautifully inspired by my friends in their quest of daily November thanks. I love having such great eaxamples in my life! Thanks to you all, I HAVE been noticeing and listening, and soaking in your upbeat gratitudes.
(I'm more of a blogstalker these days, my fingers and the keyboard rarely meet for more than a couple seconds, me and the mouse are still buddies though...always someone in arms...)
But I think that I can join this effort if only for a week as I have countless things I am grateful for!
Lately I have noticed how thankful I am for amazing and simple (seriously..so glad for that) technology that keeps my hard work'in, airport hang'in, east coast driv'in, diet coke and sunflower seed eat'in, always positive husband close by, whether thru text, phone, skype, email, he always seems to find us in hopes of keeping connected. I never feel alone!
But my other thanks for today, (quickly... as I am being summoned... ) I never feel burdoned when I remember that I am ANXIOULSY ENGAGED IN A GOOD CAUSE! 5 of them specifically! This is my life, and it is real, and it is tiring, and dirty, and it stretches me, and it inspires me to work harder, and it brings utter satisfaction, it's what I've always wanted.
Thank You Lord!
What great things to be thankful for!
ReplyDeleteThose are great causes to be engaged in!!
ReplyDeleteThank YOU!
ReplyDeleteIt's easy to feel uplifted and inspired when the blog is about gratitude... what a great month. You're a rockin' mom.
WOW!!! That was really really great!!!
ReplyDeleteSee, you cover all the good stuff in one post, you don't have to do it daily!
I just love you! And though I totally understand your absence...we've MISSED YOU! Great stuff posted here today. Thanks for keepin' it real. It's been a great month.
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! You're good for a month. That covered about everything. Sounds like hubby travels a lot :-(
ReplyDeleteI always love reading your posts, you talk about the real life day to day things and you remind me of the things that are important in life..thanks for being such an inspiration
ReplyDelete