Friday, November 20, 2009

Today for !
I grateful my !
am trampoline!


This beauty was a "birthday"gift when baby Janelle was born. It has provided countless hours of entertainment, and is still the favorite activity!

(cleverly placed close by the door so monitoring can be done from inside quarters.)



For Children Only??? No Way!
Earlier this fall I grew weary of the daily chores and gave into Kate's pleading for me to jump with her." Why not", I thought. Well, embarassing as it is to admit, it turned out to be the BEST anti frustration medicine I've tried in years. I was a kid again and the higher I jumped the higher my spirits soared (and the higher Kate was "popped up" ( i weigh a little more). WOW, the FUN! So now, I take a few min almost everyday to jump a bit. Great therapy!

Side note it you desire to try this, I did learn that my bladder muscles are not as in tact as they used to be too,.... keep that in mind and take precautions (that's all I'll say!)



6 comments:

  1. LAUGHING!!!
    Bladder muscles were the first thing I thought of.
    My kids are BEGGING for a trampoline...I'm half tempted only because i think I'd enjoy it right along with them!
    Great birthday gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always feel better after jumping too--and swinging. In fact, I never pass a swing without getting on it for a few minutes--does wonders. As for the muscles--in no time you'll be able to jump for hours without a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! My favorite is the teeter totter. Always makes me smile and laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We too love our trampoline and I LOVE to get out there and jump. The bladder interferes with my the amount of time I am able to last while jumping, but it's still fun. Ours is right next to our back door (where the deck will be eventually) and so the kids step right off on to the trampoline - LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you crack me up and unfortunately that is the truth since I know EXACTLY what you mean! FuN fUn FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So funny! I can just picture you out there!!!!! Such a great proprioceptive activity. Kate must love it too.

    ReplyDelete