I am grateful for Music!
Hanging on my mothers wall for years was a quote
"Next to Silence, that which comes closest to expressing the inexpressible is MUSIC."
I always notice the difference when I choose to add music into our home, the moods and attitudes change almost instantly. It is a powerful tool in maintaining a peaceful,
fun...(we love our living room dance parties!)
and happy home!
so TURN UP THE VOLUME!
All true.
ReplyDeleteMusic is powerful and fun.
(I'm singing the Wonder Woman theme song)
;)
Music just make things better! If the kids are lagging while cleaning I put on music and it always boosts our energy. I especially love to run to it it gets me going! Holy cow Kate is so cute! She is getting so big lately!
ReplyDeleteme too, ME TOO! Stevie and I sang for the whole 3 hour car ride we had today. It was FUN! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great reminder. I need to use it more!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness! kate looks like brooklynn!
ReplyDelete