Sunday, January 10, 2010

Houseguests




(Are you sanitized???)





After having many house guests, for 2 weeks, and sick baby
for a week,....... Ashley is ready to split I think! (I'm outta here!)

Just kidding...it was to most wonderful wonderful holiday season. The memories will totally support us till the next time we all get together. That's my plan. ( & boy there are lots! I will attempt to record these great times later)

We tried to get a family picture...grand plans to photo shop in my brother and his family that coudn't make it this year,
somehow match their totally different colored background, pose the same, and chop out their Christmas tree decoration.....(not too certain that's gonna work..) but we made the effort cause we love family togetherness. Loads of fun coodinating those types of pictures don-cha think?? Personally I feel that that side pictures taken along the way, the unplanned moments, end up better. Here are some of the outtakes! Notice the REAL smiles, not bribed ones!
















6 comments:

  1. Love them all! SO cute! Hey I thought I recognized that blanket in the picture. I saw it on the hood of my car from primary and then when I was ready to leave found the blanket on the ground outside church. I had one of the kids put it in the lost and found in the coat closet.
    I always love the photos that are real life and not posed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops I forgot I LOVE LOVE LOVE the one at the very top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one at the top is my favorite! Beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO CUTE! The thing I'm learning with pictures is that even if I don't love them at the time...I'm always ALWAYS happy to have them later.
    They are all so cute. And that little niece of yours is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for bringing the germs! But thanks for giving us the BEST vacation eVeR! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can relate to the sanitation thing...
    nothing like family togetherness!
    And having the family pictures DONE is bliss.
    xo

    ReplyDelete