Thursday, August 12, 2010


Delightful visit to Sturbridge Village with the neighbors!




Talilah is our friend, visiting them through the Fresh Air Fund, a program that lets you host a child from city dwellings in your home, for a week.
She has come for 4 years now, and we now look forward to her visit just as much as they do. Such a sweet girl!






(NEVER have I seen them so happy to
do laundry)


















Brooklynn especially loved Sturbridge...GOOD THING...whose name did they call from a raffel the the
Worcestor Tornado's ball game we attended that night....
"CHRISTY JONES!...You've just won a family membership to Sturbridge Village!"
Very Random...but I'll take it!

7 comments:

  1. Did you guys show up in your own pioneer clothing? Love that place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for winning!
    We'll be expecting to hear a LOT more about Sturbridge Village~

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do have a few pioneer items at home, but these were there. My little girls looked so cute, I wished we could always look "pioneer". They wanted to go again today..mom not up for it sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! The girls look so cute. Now you don't have to go today during the free Friday madness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last picture is THE BEST! Makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that last pic of Ashley! Congrats on winning, I've never won anything in my life!

    ReplyDelete