Saturday, August 7, 2010


Say Hello to the CELLO!
Hallie swapped out gymnastics for this beauty.
We first rented one from a local music shop, and when the instructor asked us to rent from a different place, one that had "higher quality" instruments, Hallie said, "YEA, she is right mom, that other cello was really scratchy." (This after playing it for a couple days)

Upscale store or not, this one is still scratchy. Go figure?
Still... Hallie likes to have fun while practicing...taking it to new HEIGHTS :)
(hey music should be fun)
I have to admit to secretly trying to play it when she is not home.
JEALOUS of the forced practice time.

4 comments:

  1. I played the cello, so I am partial. Don't worry about the quality at that age. Trust me on that. Beautiful butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... I love the cello!
    I hope she stays with it.
    Happy music~

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so great for Hallie! I hadn't realized she's not doing gymnastics right now. I love the picture of all your girls up on top, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i HOPE it's going better.. anything to get that child to feel good about herself! :)

    ReplyDelete