
of course it was rainy, windy and was the Jones family prepared???
(was that my responsibility...dang)
"Get away from my mangos muchachitos!"
Of course we got soaked going in from the farthest parking lot you could find...only to FIND, the museum packed to the brim with other cute families. (another DANG!)

So we found our own little nitch places to play. My philosophy is less is more.
We only played in maybe 5 rooms, but enjoyed those rooms thoroughly.
We only bought 2 umbrella's at the museum store to make it back to the car UNsoaked.,
and ...we only had to be paged once to the front desk to retrive a lost child.
( She was only missing for seconds, but got scared and ran to someone who could page me...good thinking Ashley.
There were pages for people every 20 min that day, still I felt horrid!)
I like being with all my girls, but feel that I've counted heads a bazillion times this summer. Ready to regress back to 2.

The eye roll, Kate's new signature look, to go with her new cute short hair.
I LOVE your girls. So, so cute...and busy. It keeps you thin! :) Please tell me you did NOT try on hats in the dress up room. That's where lice resides. Can you even IMAGINE if that came home with your girls?
ReplyDeleteNO HATS! No dressing up there, at least where we were.
ReplyDeleteA few fake fruit in the mouth though YUCK!
Christy. YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME LAUGH!
ReplyDeleteCutest little babe in the Mango's. FUNNY!
I do the head counting too, over and over....to the point of making me LOCO.
Despite all of your head counting you managed to get some great pictures! So glad that you had a great time and got back to the car dry and happy!
ReplyDelete