WOW! That's some serious SUDS. How in the world was it to clean that mess up? The looks on their faces after being caught? PRICELESS!
Such cute faces!
Wow, good for you for laughing. I get mad. Perhaps because they do it ALL THE TIME!
I just end up making them pay for a new bottle through chores or allowance! It also give me an excuse to actually clean the floor and tub. Too bad I am too practical to take a bath like that myself....hmmm...
how can you not love bearded ladies?
Now that's some serious bubbles! Talk about slippery little suckers oops I mean girls! Too cute!
that's awesome! every kids should experience this once in their life :)
WOW! That's some serious SUDS. How in the world was it to clean that mess up? The looks on their faces after being caught? PRICELESS!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute faces!
ReplyDeleteWow, good for you for laughing. I get mad. Perhaps because they do it ALL THE TIME!
ReplyDeleteI just end up making them pay for a new bottle through chores or allowance! It also give me an excuse to actually clean the floor and tub. Too bad I am too practical to take a bath like that myself....hmmm...
ReplyDeletehow can you not love bearded ladies?
ReplyDeleteNow that's some serious bubbles! Talk about slippery little suckers oops I mean girls! Too cute!
ReplyDeletethat's awesome! every kids should experience this once in their life :)
ReplyDelete