I am also new at the dance world. The older girls took one class for about a month, we flunked out. Bailed for things that helped us go upside down.
Now we need the bows in the hair at class, skirts, "graceful" shoes. Kate is made for it. and loving every second. Never dancing myself much as a child, having no real rythm, no grace to speak of... this does seem really fun and real purrdy. I sort of wish I could twirl around a mirrored room. But I'll leave that to Kate. Who will be suburb.

YES, she will.
ReplyDeletereal purrdy indeed! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI'm curious to know where you guys are doing lessons. It would have been fun to put her and Jane in the same class.
GO KATE!!!
Welcome to the dance world. I was happy to get out, but it was fun while it lasted. Kate will do swell! :)
ReplyDeleteYou're a good Mom. They're all so different, aren't they?
ReplyDeleteLove it. Kate is in her element and LOVING it! You go Katiekinz!!
ReplyDelete