Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Schoo-Li- O's

The Bus Stop Glamor girls are here again...their numbers even stronger this year. They call each morning to check out what the others are wearing. Boy do I look forward to those 7am calls.
Brooklynn's outfit courtesy of Grandma. Of course, would she EVER let me wear a jean mini skirt growing up...not in my recollection. Standards seem to have slackened.
Hallie upgraded to the upper ele. school....which means her own locker! Sweet!
Only Daddy could take Miss Ashley down, I was NOT invited, I am the mean one who is making her change from last years class and teacher, etc. Someone has to take the fall for her growing up. She forgave me after school that day. New things weren't so terrible after all.
Later in the day I came across this scene, hidden behind a curtain. It is the front window. They sat for about 20 min just eating their candy and waiting for somone....some missing sister to greet, after a suddenly quiet day.


6 comments:

  1. Oh! The emotion of change... your girls are so very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bus stop fashion is definitely out of my league! Funny. Love that last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these girls!
    and that last picture is so sweet!!!
    Hope everyone had a great day~this is my first experience with the bus stop fashion and it's PAINFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bus stop fashion? SO glad I don't have that pleasure. I'm the driver. I'm the fashion police. :) I LOVE your cute, fashionable girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' the fashionista look on Brooklynn. Calls at 7 huh? So not happening in our house yet... That picture of Janelle and Kate is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable. mini skirts with leggings are the BIG trend right now.. you know mom, she's always got the latest fashion. i'm glad ashley got over the change

    ReplyDelete