Sunday, February 13, 2011

Loves!


MY GREATEST LOVES

yes we finally took some family shots..it was painful, not much love there at the moment, even with the bribery, and candy... but we made it work!
Don't you love how tall Jared looks? Nice placement.


-And on that cheek, and o'er that brow
So soft, so calm, yet eloquent
The smiles that win, the tints that glow
But tell of days in goodness spent
A minds at peace with all below
A heart whose love is innocent! --Lord Byron

Happy Valentines Day my sweets!

5 comments:

  1. lots of love!
    I love you guys...great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite one is the one on your header- real life! (They are all very cute.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Ditto to Marcy's comment that is what I was thinking! Except if it really was real life you probably couldn't capture them all in one shot because they are going in a million directions- as are you! And you do it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Day of LOVE to a LOVE-ly family!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've missed your family! Surely you can't be busy! Love your header picture and colors!

    ReplyDelete