Brooklynn and Hallie have been taking MCAS testing for the last 2 days, so I have tried to drop off little notes to them at school to help take away the stress. This was my last min idea today, I've been forgetful & sick and not as attenttive lately, so I wanted to do something special :)
I just cut out 2 pockets from old jeans and a few strips of colored material, wrote short notes on pieces of paper about things I loved about each girl, folded and stapled them to the ends of the material strips, put in an envelope! This took me all of 8 minutes! I was counting as I had to get out the door to preschool. ( would'ov taken 7 but the stapler ran out after 2 strips, seriously can' t I even get 8 staples in a row without a problem!)
I love simple and QUICK things I can do to tell the girls I love them. We canceled ALL this afternooon and will be going shopping! Something they beg me to do, but it always seems we have people to get places...things to do....excuses excuses excuses. Love my SMART girls!
smart girls descend from a SMART mom!!
ReplyDeletexo
You amaze me!
ReplyDeleteDo you need someone to take the youngest while you shop? If so, I'm home all night!!!!! I'd love to take her. I know how much my older 3 love shopping without the youngest. :-)
well the shopping was a bit more exciting than wanted with the baby, next time though for sure! thanks!
ReplyDeleteYou're the best Mom! Really? Shopping?
ReplyDeleteCUTE idea, you're such a good mom!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! I bet they loved getting their notes. So simple to make them feel special. Not as simple to find staples!
ReplyDeleteHow cute are you?! You are amazing Christy - you do SO much for your girls. All of them!!!
ReplyDelete