Everyday lately, Ashley has been scouring the ground at the bus stop searching for 4 leaf clovers...she brings them home to me, her little bug eyes gleaming with excitement. 3 so far this week. Not sure why she is wanting so much luck, but one thing for sure, WE are lucky to have her in our house!
Sooo much entertainment, energy, and laughs from this one. She will be lucky too.. if she doesn't break anything on those skates.
It was a weak mom moment earlier this winter..desperate for entertaining physical activity for the kids.... that approved skating in the house. Needless to say..speeds are increasing.....But I broke my wrist in 4th grade, skating outside, so I am reluctant to let them loose on hard ground...Maybe if I put these 4 leaf clovers all around, the good karma will help.
If you need some luck...I can send a few your way..I have my own pixie clover finder. Wouldn't be surprised if she had a bit of fairy dust too.
The skates with the costume crack me up! I did have a boy that liked to do that as well.
ReplyDeleteWOW! I don't think I have ever found a four-leaf clover. She IS a lucky girl!!
ReplyDeleteMay the luck of that cutie ALWAYS be with you!
ReplyDeleteYou are a LUCKY mama. ALl those beauties skating around your home, I love it!
ReplyDeleteI'm always looking for LUCK! She can come live with me, but I won't allow the skates in the house :) Love you!
ReplyDeleteYes, I do believe she needs luck skating with that dress! I have never found one either so Ashley must really be lucky!
ReplyDelete