

Happy B'day Kate! Yes, I know we did this Candyland theme 2 years ago, but who remembers right? It was so fun, and using the racquetball ct at the end for King Candy's Castle was perfect. The best was when Brooklynn hid in there as we were knocking on the door to enter..she pumped out a low kingly voice to admit the kids. They were screaming with excitement and pure belief of candyland magic! We dropped the stairs and let them run. There were 300+ balloons in there at one point, barely scratched the surface. Thanks Jared for scarificing fingers for the balloon tying cause. Next year is the off year for parties right?
I love that you have your own party room for all the kids to run amuck! You're right the 300 ballons barely made a dent in the room! Fun party again... :-) Sorry I wasn't there to help!
ReplyDeleteWhat racquetball room? In your home? What a fun party for everyone - great theme! Have never seen that before!
ReplyDeleteWhen you've got a great idea, there's nothing wrong with using it again and again!
ReplyDeleteFUN!!!!! You always have the best ideas!
ReplyDelete