Thank you so much to all those who helped with this video! Christy, you are often highlighting everyone else in your life and for at least one day I'd like to highlight YOU!
Happy Valentine's Day (a few days early)!
see the video below...
for a higher resolution version (bigger) click the link.
...it's ALL true! ALL of it!
ReplyDeleteYou are LOVED Christy.
XO
Serious tears running down my face! I miss you more than ever! You are the BEST! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely PERFECT! Every single comment was the truth, you are amazing Christy. I love and miss you.
ReplyDeleteNice Work Jared Jones! You two are lucky to have each other. And the rest of us are blessed to know you.
What a wonderful tribute to you! You are the most patient and kind woman I know. Thanks for your example. Love you!
ReplyDeleteChristy,
ReplyDeleteThat video had me in TEARS! Every single comment I could echo from my own experiences with you. Your really are such a treasure to me, & to all who know you. LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!
i always have appreciated how you recognize everyone....try to include everyone. I am still thankful you went out of your way to include me in your friendship circle when i first moved into the oxford ward. all my love to you!
ReplyDeleteWonderful Job, Jared! What a thoughtful, loving present. That's all I would want for my special day, to know how much I've made a difference like your wonderful wife has made in my life.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE you Christy! You are a remarkable woman. I am a better person for knowing you and how I MISS our get togethers. Beautiful tribute Jared! xoxo
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing video, the most beautiful surprise ever! I have the greatest husband!!! Had me balling within seconds. Thanks to all my friends whom I completely adore! Made me so homesick.
ReplyDeleteJared, you're the winner!
ReplyDeleteChristy, this made my heart hurt, I miss you so much!
When I was writing a little book for Sarah about her name, I realized that Christine means "follower of Christ." Your parents were so inspired! You've taught me more about Christlike behavior than possibly anyone else I know.
Also, thanks for introducing me to steamers.
You guys are awesome!
Christy, how is it that is is now April and I am JUST seeing this. Made me cry so much because it is ALL true. Funny that I watched this tonight as I have been missing you and thinking about you all week. You continue to influence me for good despite how far away you are. Love ya! P.S. that is the most perfect meaning of your name- love that Jeri posted that. If you don't know by now, wow, you ARE loved!!!!
ReplyDelete