HOLY DINAH! That's a sad looking eye. :(
You weren't kidding! Poor baby!
wow, saddest picture ever! and little girl i'm sure!
Oh no!! That is horrible~ Poor Janelle!
Mosquito? Ouch! Looks like it has really decreased her appetite!
Oh honey bunny! You weren't joking about huge! Poor little thing. Mrs. Jones, just give her some benadryl :-)
WE did actually gain almost a whole pound from last months visit, so that is good! 14.7lbs now!
poor little babe!:(
Poor Janelle!!!
poor girl! I can almost empathize, I had a similar bite when I was 13 but it was on my eye lid and not nearly as puffy.
HOLY DINAH! That's a sad looking eye. :(
ReplyDeleteYou weren't kidding! Poor baby!
ReplyDeletewow, saddest picture ever! and little girl i'm sure!
ReplyDeleteOh no!! That is horrible~ Poor Janelle!
ReplyDeleteMosquito? Ouch! Looks like it has really decreased her appetite!
ReplyDeleteOh honey bunny! You weren't joking about huge! Poor little thing. Mrs. Jones, just give her some benadryl :-)
ReplyDeleteWE did actually gain almost a whole pound from last months visit, so that is good! 14.7lbs now!
ReplyDeletepoor little babe!
ReplyDelete:(
Poor Janelle!!!
ReplyDeletepoor girl! I can almost empathize, I had a similar bite when I was 13 but it was on my eye lid and not nearly as puffy.
ReplyDelete