
Janelle just hit one year a couple weeks ago and she is by far the smallest, weighing in at 13 lbs 12oz...
But as the saying goes, the best things come in small packages. She is an absolute treasure to us. And I can't say I've ever been frustrated with her, even when she didn't sleep, or was grumpy or wouldn't eat.
(Can't say that with all my kids) Still, I can only THANK the other kids, for putting me through the refiner (as far as babies go that is), as they were the ones who strengthened my low levels of patience. What a sweet gift GIFT! (everyone should get one :) I still can't seem to stop sniffing her little head!
I forgot that her middle name is RUBY! I LOVE IT!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE BEAUTY!
I can't believe she's one.
I didn't KNOW it was her birthday yesterday!!
ReplyDeleteGood things DO come in small packages.
Happy Birthday Janelle~
She's Precious.
xo
i have to comment again :)
ReplyDeleteTHAT VIDEO is so adorable and her CAKE...great work. perfect.
I love that sweet little girl! Such a precious gift. Great video and the cake was just about as adorable as she is! Good job mama!!
ReplyDeletewow! I can't believe it! we met when you were still pregnant. she is tiny, how tall is she now? my "little" boy weighs almost as much as she does and he's a newbie (but it's no surprise he's big).
ReplyDeleteI can't believe she's already one either! She is such a LITTLE cutie!!
ReplyDeleteWow, where did that year go? What a great cake. Yes, number five can be easier ?
ReplyDelete