Sunday, June 7, 2009








































2 Weeks Down!

Janelle has gone from being awake every hour to sleeping 8 hrs last night! She's fitting right in with all the Jones Girls and has survived all the handoffs from one sister to the next (there have been many!). Christy is doing well and feeling much more like business as usual. We love our girls and look forward to what the next two weeks bring... We're not looking much beyond that! Thank you to all who have been so helpful and given us so much help. It seriously has made a difference... We love you guys!

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. And I'm impressed that you're looking out beyond the next two hours. You've got me beat, and my baby's almost five!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't wait to get over there and see her~

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW~ 8 hours already!?! That is great! Such cute pictures, I can't wait to meet her. I'm glad you're doing well too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got a cute little basketball team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those pictures! She is such a sweet little girl! I am so glad she is giving you a great nights sleep! Keep up the good work Janelle and mom too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for 8 hours! So there's one good nights sleep. Hopefully more long rests will be coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh... they've got the classic 'gillman' smile. did you mention you bribed them to do the photo shoot? :) adorable though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations guys, one more to go, and we'll invite you to join us in the wilderness when the time is right! Really, she's beautiful. Love those near perfect deliveries. Glad you've moved - love being compatible ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I gotta say I can't wait to teach them the Jackson 5 routine. That's why you had five girls, right???

    ReplyDelete