-roof to be re shingled
-house to be resided
-garage doors
-shutters
-gutters
-screens
-replace fence panels
-damage to shed
All totals up to $13,400! Yowzers! All from a 15 min storm...
A storm that baby Janelle was born at the EXACT time of incidently! (spooky)
She didn't cost us QUITE that much, (not yet at least, but we know it's coming!)
Thank goodness for home insurance!
(funny note, Grammie thought it was the "surround sound", as the kids were watching Nim's Island, in the middle of the hurricane scene...then she noticed THINGS hitting the windows...)
Wow!
ReplyDeleteWith a bill that big, I could handle the deductable!
yea. thank goodness for insurance.
Holy Smokes!
ReplyDeleteReally glad you have insurance!
THANK goodness for insurance. Amazing how quickly destruction can come and go!
ReplyDeleteAs for Janelle's arrival I think it means that she is a force to be reckoned with! -(strong; powerful; able to compete)
I've always heard that pressure changes in the weather induce labor. I had Porter in a snowstorm. So glad you are in good hands.
ReplyDeleteWow, that's crazy! Never quite seen anything like those ice balls! And fifteen minutes! Sheesh.
ReplyDeleteWe always hear the term"hail can be the size of a golf ball or a tennis ball", but we have yet to really see them. Wow! And what a bill! I'm so sorry that you have so much to repair. Good thing for insurance.
ReplyDelete