Can anyone guess the 3 Father P's?
(I was clueless) As taught in primary by a wonderful presidency, they are.....
Preisthood, Protect, and Preside.
Hallie decided they would make a great topic in her talk on Sunday with dad. Pretty hefty discourse for an 8 year old! I was lucky to mumble out a few lame sentences at that age. But for her 1st time in Sacrament speaking she was awesome, eloquent, and totally ....Hallie~
How wonderful to have such a great dad to speak about!
We are so blessed!
Father's day is everyday!
I didn't even know the three P's - thanks for sharing that. Can't believe she talked about that, I'm amazed. P.S. Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteIt's actually Protect, Preside, and Provide. And yes she did an amazing job speaking in sacrament mtg at the age of 8! I was there!
ReplyDeletedid you say her talk in Sacrament meeting? Amazing!
ReplyDelete