Our favorite thing to do after school is feed the neighbors horses, Flash and Dolly! With plenty of apples from nearby trees, we spoil them at least a couple times a week. We even cut up the apples into slices, cause Dolly is a bit older now and it is better for her teeth :). Grammies house is surrounded by farmland, lots of goats, chickens, horses, llamas, sheep, are within a few minutes walk. They all have electric fences though, so I am just waiting for someone to get shocked...SHOCKED it hasn't happend yet.
The best is Janelle and her animal sounds the entire visit, they are priceless!@ I really think she communicates..she is that sincere. Only a week left at grammies. We will miss our livestock friends.
I love living next to animals! Except for flies in the kitchen. How fun!
ReplyDeleteVery few flies in this area of the country..mosquitoes either! it is awesome to leave doors open
ReplyDeleteYou must get Janelle's animal sound on video. I bet they are precious!
ReplyDelete