


Enforcing Saturday morning chores can be a brutal process some weeks. I was starting to get frustrated as I noticed a new mess appear before we were even done with any cleaning....scraps of paper all over the house. I began to gear up my mean mom boot camp voice, when in came 3 Robots..
"Cleaning Bots", designed by Hallie.
As she typed in a chore, the robot would obediently complete the task and return waiting for the next command. Hallie smiled and WISELY remarked..."This works much better to get us to do our chores, don't you think?" Speechless and totally put in my place, I inspected the remote. It came with alternate buttons for dance mode, and song mode. (which we pressed often)
I was given sole power over the remote, (humbled by the trust), and me and my robot army commenced cleaning the house till all was spotless. Out of the mouth, and mind of babes comes sheer genius. Thanks for the lesson little ones!
What a brilliant idea!!!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I want sheer brilliance over here! I must create!
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE it! Leave it to Hallie! She never ceases to amaze!
ReplyDelete