Thursday, October 6, 2011

Temple

Our first objective after arriving in Gig Harbor, WA, (after scrubbing & vacuming the poor vehichles), was to take Brooklynn, our oldest and newly 12 daughter to the Seattle temple for baptisms. Isn't she a doll! She has been looking forward to this for almost a year now. It was her main goal turning 12. How can you argue. Of course on Sat there were tons of brides roaming around. SO GLAD for a few years before I need to think about that. It was a perfect day! Thank you Brooklynn for your beautiful example. LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

  1. Many more happy baptism temple trips! My husband always takes the boys, someday I'll be able to go with Breyer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!
    MAN, we miss you guys. Its so great to hear all the fun you're having!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what I am most looking forward to when A & A turn 12! I can't wait to go to the temple with them for the first time!

    ReplyDelete